Course Opening May 11
- Tee Times Are Strongly Reccommended
- Call 588-2923 to book your Tee Time
- Pro Shop Will Remain Closed To The Public
- Pay Over Phone By Credit Or Debit Card Only – Sorry No Cash
- A Service Window Has Been Set-up Next To Pro Shop Door
- Balls, Tees, Drinks, Snacks Are Available Through Service Window
- One Player Per Cart Unless Live In Same Household
- Please Remain In Your Car Until 15 Minutes Prior To Tee Time
- Walk-On’s Call From Car To Receive Next Available Tee Time
- On Course Guidelines Are Posted Outside Pro Shop
- Please Observe Social Distancing At All Times!
Rated “4th BEST PUBLIC COURSE YOU CAN PLAY IN N.H.” by Golf Advisor!
Where golfers can enjoy the challenges put to them by legendary course architect, Donald Ross
Set in the rolling hills of New Hampshire, Crotched Mountain Golf Club exposes golfers to the true beauty of New England. An 18 hole course, (the front 9 designed by Donald Ross) CMGC offers outstanding playing conditions accompanied by spectacular views of the surrounding Monadnock region. The course is joined with a driving range where golfers can practice their swing. Inside, the Golf Shop has everything a golfer needs, including golf balls, rental clubs and logo apparel.
Play and Stay
Where the fun doesn’t have to end!
Play and Stay Golf packages are our specialty. Choose your length of stay and enjoy golfing at Crotched Mountain Golf Club. Please call 603.588.2923 to begin organizing your Play and Stay at C.M.G.C. Our Donald Ross designed course and our Toll Booth Tavern await your group!